DetailsThe Schwinn® Authentic Cycling™ Series is based on one simple principle: Schwinn believes that riding a bike indoors should feel as much like riding an outdoor bike as possible. People love the way bikes feel, love the way they sound, and love the great workout they can provide. Cycling is the #2 most-popular fitness activity in the world.
With the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, Schwinn set the standard for an industry. Now, with the AC Sport, we’re taking it to a whole new level. Riders experience enhanced comfort with adjustable seat slides and handlebars, and durable stretch pads. A product of input from hundreds of users, cycling instructors and fitness buyers, this innovative bike belongs in a class by itself – but you will definitely want it in yours.
Schwinn's innovative system utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate resistance – nothing is in contact with the wheel, which provides several benefits:
- Zinc-plated steel frame provides rust-free performance.
- 6 magnet brake system provides smooth, consistent, and maintenance-free resistance that won’t wear or change over time.
- Schwinn Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.
- Handlebars provide easy set-up and increased adjustment range.
- Stainless steel seat slider, handlebars and hardware material for rust-free performance.
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance.
- Performance handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance.
- Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders.
- Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
- Wide step through frame design for easy entry and exit from the bike.
- Chain drive system uses forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket.
- Durable non-slip stretch pads located on several parts of the frame keep your bike looking great.
- Frame leveling feet keep the bike level during all types of workouts.
- Compatible with the optional MPower Console (sold separately).
- Front transport wheels make moving the unit easy.
- User compatible size range: Typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Built dimensions: 43 L x 20 W x 48 H in (109 L x 51 W x 122 H cm)
- Built weight (NW): 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 45.5 L x 14 W x 37.5 H in (106 L x 36 W x 95 H cm)
- Carton weight (GW): 126 lbs (57 kg)
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- SKU: 100176
- UPC: 855512003069
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Smart Release: Yes
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" tall
- MPower™ Console Compatible: Yes
- Q Factor: 170mm