DetailsEnhanced ergonomics, comfort and function wrapped in an even more beautiful package. The new AC Performance Plus bike is in a class by itself. Schwinn launched a phenomenon with the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, and we’ve never looked back. Our newest bike, the AC Performance Plus, is designed to enhance rider comfort with an infinitely adjustable seat and handlebars, a wider step-through and durable, covered stretch pads – all surrounded by a rust-free aluminum frame. A stronger drive train and chain make for easy maintenance while delivering an authentic riding experience indoors. It’s an innovative and stylish design that keeps us on the cutting edge of the indoor cycling industry – and it will keep you coming back time after time.
The Schwinn A.C. Performance
- Aluminum frame provides rust-free performance and is significantly lighter than steel.
- 6 magnet brake system provides smooth, consistent, and maintenance-free resistance that won’t wear or change over time.
- Schwinn Fit System with micro-adjustments enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.
- Light weight handlebars with new adjustment system provides easy set-up and increased adjustment range.
- Aluminum seat slider, handlebars and hardware materials for rust-free performance.
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance.
- Enhanced handlebar design improves grip comfort and support for all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance.
- Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders.
- Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
- Wide step through frame design for easy entry and exit from the bike.
- Chain drive system uses forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket.
- Simple flywheel and chain guard removal to simplify any service needs.
- Upgraded chain tensioning hardware with easy access.
- Durable non-slip stretch pads located on several parts of the frame keep your bike looking great.
- Heavy duty leveling feet keep the bike level during all types of workouts.
- Compatible with the optional MPower Console (sold separately).
- Front transport wheels make moving the unit easy.
Optional MPower™ Console V2: Would you run on a treadmill that did not provide you with measurements such as time, speed, distance and calories burned? Once you experience the Schwinn MPower Console V2, you will wonder how you ever rode group cycle bikes without these measurements, and you will never want to ride without them again. The MPower Console V2 provides RPM, stage and total time measurements, and in addition if rider is wearing a heart rate strap, HR and calories burned are also displayed. The MPower Console V2 becomes even more powerful when used in combination with the Schwinn Power Upgrade, which allows it to provide Watts, speed, distance and calories based on Watts.
- User compatible size range: Typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Built dimensions: 43 L x 20 W x 48 H in (109 L x 51 W x 122 H cm)
- Built weight (NW): 106 lbs (48.1 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 44.3 L x 11.4 W x 38 H in (112.5 L x 29 W x 96.5 H cm)
- Carton weight (GW): 118 lbs (53.5 kg)
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)>
- Q Factor: 170mm
- SKU: 100178
- UPC: 855512003182