The Spinner® Pro+ takes our classic Pro to the next level with updated features and drivetrain from our higher-end models. The new Spinner Pro+ has been upgraded from the inside out with our patented threadless connection pedals and cranks, as well as a new trapezoid design in the seat and handlebar adjustment posts for a safer, rock-solid ride. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner Pro+ features newly-designed, sleek, non-slip grip water bottle holders and has moved the front-to-back connection structure to an internal dirt and sweat-free location for easier floor and bike cleaning. Combine the Spinning® program and the Spinner Pro+ and you’ll have all the tools necessary to kick your facility into high gear.
- Model Number: 6816
- Overall Dimensions: 54in. l x 21in. w x 40in. h (137 x 53.3 x 102 cm)
- Overall Weight: 124 lbs (56.4 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 41 lbs (18.6 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Silver, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Standard Features: No-slip grip handle bars with dual water bottle holders,chrome plated pop-pin adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature.
- Warranty: Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 2 years parts and 1 year labor.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs.
Click here to download brochure
- Classic steel frame design with zinc dip coating for superior rust prevention
- Traditional Spinner® handlebar configuration with non slip grip coating
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Accommodates riders 5’ 0” (152.4 cm) to 6’ 6” (201.2 cm) with a maximum • Recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg)