SAY HELLO TO SCHWINN® TRIPLE LINK™ SDL PEDALS
Introducing the Schwinn® Triple Link™ SDL pedals. Triple Link pedals give users the freedom to choose between strapping in with the use of toe cages or using cycling shoes with the SPD® and Look® Delta compatible clips. Our pedals use a patent pending non-threaded spindle that virtually eliminates the potential for the pedal spindle to break or back out of the crank. With easy installation and worry-free performance, we think it’s the best thing to happen to pedals since the clip.
WHAT MAKES SDL DIFFERENT?
SDL spindle design is 30-50% larger than standard, with no threads
- The tapered surface inserts into the crank arm which significantly increases the strength of the pedal connection point by providing contact across 360 degrees and 100% of the surface area.
- Spindle end is 50% larger than standard pedals, significantly increasing strength and reducing chance of breakage.
Schwinn Triple Link Pedals is an Innovative Pedal System Providing Choice of Traditional Athletic Shoes, SPD or Look-Style Shoe Cleats
- 9/16″ pedal set fits all Schwinn indoor cycles
- Compatible on Star Trac Studio5, Studio 7 bikes and all bikes that uses the Morse® Taper Pedal-To-Crank
- SPD® & Look® Delta compatible clips
- Removable shoe cage that can be used with standard athletic shoes
- Fits any bike that requires a 9/16″ pedal
- Pedals do not work on bikes that have the morse taper pedals
- Two-sided pedal
- One side allows the use of either the Look style shoe cleat or snap the Toe Clip to this side for use with traditional athletic shoes
- Not compatible with the Look Keo cleats
- One side allows the use of the SPD style shoe cleat
- High performance ChroMo spindle and industrial grade bearings provide years of trouble-free use
- Has locking features to prevent accidental release