Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- We recently replaced our bikes with the new Performance Plus bikes and the first thing you notice is how beautiful they are. Membership advisors have commented how great the room looks now and they make the cycling room a stop in every tour they give prospective members.
- Lighter handle bars
- I love the new slightly blinged out look! Hardly a class goes by where I am not asked to help someone adjust the handle bars up/down. The lighter handle bars are a dream for all involved when it comes to set up. The new fore and aft adjustment for the seat and handle bars not only gives all those "tweeners" out there a "perfect" fit it makes for adjustment with ease. I just hope we get these beauties at the clubs I am working at!
- Light and easier to move and maintain
- From a club/brand perspective it’s great to have a bike that is lighter and easier to move and maintain. We also love that it looks fantastic with super-clean white, red and black details. Best indoor cycling bike out there. Hands down.
- The smoothest riding bike I have ever ridden
- The new Schwinn AC Performance Plus bike is the smoothest riding bike I have ever ridden. The new magnetic resistance technology allows for seamless gear changes giving me and my students the ability to find the perfect gear at all times. Don't let the look of the bike deceive you...it looks beautiful and it's durable too.
- Super Quiet & Smooth Ride
- As an amateur competitive cyclist I thought I was going to miss the chain drive action. I had been riding a Keiser M3 at this studio cause that is all they had plus some broken down off brand. I watched Jeff's video on how perimeter weighted fly wheels like the Schwinn offer a more fluid road like circular peddle action that created real inertia. Not only do I love the Schwinn compared to the club bike I love the belt drive this carbon blue has. It is so quiet I can work out at night and not disturb my wife and 7 month old son. I've had the bike for 32 days and will update. So far its been a blast. Lost 4 lbs too. Thanks for the informative YouTube videos - HUGE help! Ken