Built to deliver a better workout, every component of the HOIST© LeMond Series RC Recumbent Club bike has been designed to make this the most innovative recumbent commercial bike available. Designed in partner with three-time Tour de France champion Greg LeMond, the RC combines innovative technology with unique features allowing the rider to create a custom riding experience for maximum comfort. An ergonomically designed seat, superior frame and five different seat recline positions are among the many features that define this bike as a leader for commercial facilities.
Users can select one of 14 unique workout programs, including seven exclusive training sessions designed by three-time Tour de France champion, Greg LeMond. HOIST® LeMond® Series bikes come with a free download of the HOIST Bikes app (available for Apple and Android devices) where users can track and monitor workouts and long-term fitness progress. With this app, users can check individual workout stats, compare week-over-week and month-over-month stats, or try to beat personal ‘bests’. It’s a perfect tool to stay motivated and improve health in a fun and engaging way.
WALK-THROUGH DESIGN: A walk-through frame design allows for easy entry and exit of the bike along with more flexibility for positioning within your space.
PATENT-PENDING CaloriePUMP™ MONITOR: A one-of-a-kind console feature that provides a fun and engaging way to track calories burned.
BLUETOOTH LE ENABLED CONSOLE: Download the free HOIST Bikes app and connect your mobile device via Bluetooth LE to track and store your workouts and fitness progress.
REVOLUTIONARY ADJUSTMENTS: Adjustable seat angle, unique ergonomic molded seat back and anatomically formed seat base allow for maximum comfort. Five different reclining positions target more muscle groups for a full lower body workout.
- Walk-through frame design
- CaloriePump™ feature to highlight calories burned
- Upgraded extra-large LED console display with integrated entertainment rack
- Bluetooth LE enabled to pair with free HOIST Cycling App to track fitness progress
- USB Charging Port — charge your device while you work out
- Upgraded handle bar design with contact heart rate sensors located in the easy to reach seat handgrips
- Convenient seat arm rests provide extra comfort and can fold up for easy entry/exit or for use without arm rests
- Upgraded larger pedals with ratchet style straps for secure and comfortable foot positioning
- Upgraded polyurethane foam seat for added durability and comfort
- Actual recumbent bike versus semi-recumbent — Innovative pedal to seat relationship
- Upgraded easy-to-adjust fore and aft seat handle
- Patented adjustable seat with five reclining seat angles — provides proper knee alignment and increased muscle activation
- Strong, durable frame
- Attractive, sleek and compact design — takes up less space than an elliptical or treadmill
- Self-powered- Option for cordless or with power cord for 24/7 power (power cord not included)
- Calibration free
- Additional workout programs — 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France champion Greg LeMond
- Large range of resistance levels — Set between 1 and 20 for a usable watt range from 33 to over 1,200
- Standard threaded cranks — Compatible with all standard cycling pedals
- Telemetry heart rate equipped — 5 KHz Polar compatible heart rate straps (Not Included)
- Digital drive system — For smooth and accurate power feedback
- TV or entertainment console ready with TV bracket kit (sold separately) and integrated CSAFE port for wireless TV models (such as MYE Entertainment or Broadcast Vision)
- Product Width: 28.60" (72.6 cm)
- Product Height: 48.00" (121.8 cm)
- Product Length: 58.30" (148.1 cm)
- Machine Weight: 209 lbs. (95 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (136kg)
- Minimum Seat Height: 27.50"
- Maximum Seat Height: 38.50"
- Workout Programs: 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France champion Greg LeMond
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Heart Rate Sensor Grips and 5 KHz Polar Heart Rate Straps compatible (straps not included)
- User Feedback: Resistance Level, Total Calories, Calories Per Hour, Distance, Speed, Time, Time Remaining, Watts, RPM, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate
- Power Requirements: Self-powered, cordless
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 20
- Workload Range: 33 – 1200
The HOIST LeMond Series RC Recumbent Club Bike is manufactured to the most exacting standards - with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty.
COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: Our HOIST LeMond Series Commercial Warranty applies to facilities that charge monthly membership dues and/or where the equipment would be used by more than 50 people per day. Frame: Lifetime Labor: 3 Years (The Headphone Port and USB Port are not covered under the labor warranty.). Parts: 3 Years. Pedals: 1 Year. Wear Items (Seat, Grips, Handles and Pedal Straps): 90 Days
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: Our HOIST LeMond Series Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would be used by no more than 50 people per day. Examples of Light Commercial facilities include hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire stations, police stations, etc., that meet the criteria stated above. Frame: Lifetime. Labor: 3 Years (The Headphone Port and USB Port are not covered under the labor warranty.) Parts: 3 Years. Pedals: 1 Year. Wear Items (Seat, Grips, Handles and Pedal Straps): 90 Days
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY: Our HOIST LeMond Series Residential Warranty applies to equipment used in a home setting and where the equipment will be used by home occupants only. Frame: Lifetime. Labor: 3 Years (The Headphone Port and USB Port are not covered under the labor warranty.) Parts: 3 Years. Pedals: 1 Year. Wear Items (Seat, Grips, Handles and Pedal Straps): 90 Days