Life Fitness, the company that brought you the original Lifecycle® exercise bike now introduces the Lifecycle GX. The Life Fitness Lifecycle GX Indoor Cycle is biomechanically designed and user-tested to ensure a comfortable yet effective workout. Plus quality construction provides long-lasting durability ride after ride. Our dedicated, in-house biomechanics team has studied human movement and machine interaction to develop a bike that stands at the head of any class.Life Fitness Lifecycle GX Indoor Cycle has the most in demand features and a bold rear flywheel design that turns like no other. Engineered for low maintenance even with high volume use, this is one bike built to last.
The Life Fitness Lifecycle GX Indoor Cycle has the most in demand features and a bold rear flywheel design that spins like no other. Engineered for low maintenance even with high volume use, this is one bike built to last class after class, in a health club is now available for your home.
At long last the stunning Life Fitness Lifecycle GX Indoor Cycle is available for your home gym! The beautifully crafted piece of gym equipment is a hot favourite at many of the world’s top health clubs, and now you can enjoy its benefits in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The Life Fitness Lifecycle GX Indoor Cycle has a sleek and stylish robotically welded steel frame, covered with rust prevention E-coating, is durable and sturdy so you can take your workout to the max with confidence. A dual-magnetic brake resistance system and multi-ribbed belt drive ensures a smooth, quiet ride with easy transition between levels.
The seat has been ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort and airflow so can enjoy working out for longer. Life Fitness is synonymous with beautiful and thoughtful design and the GX is no exception. Anatomically correct handlebars keep your upper body comfortably and correctly positioned, while the dual sided SPD pedals offer alternatives for both soft and hard soled shoes. Improve your cardio fitness, promote healthy weight loss and strengthen and tone muscles with this outstanding bike. It even has durable urethane stretch platforms to allow you to properly stretch your calf muscles as well as a reinforced base arm for all-important hamstring stretches, a must after any serious cycling workout!
- Durable: Robotically welded steel frame. E-coated steel and plastic shrouding protects your equipment from dirt, sweat and water. Durable urethane stretch platforms allow you to properly stretch calf muscles. Reinforced base arm serves as ample footing area for hamstring stretches.
- Powerful: Precision resistance brake lever allows you to gauge and repeat resistance with optional cycling computer. Multi-ribbed belt drive for a smoother, quieter ride with less maintenance. Magnetic eddy current brake for a cleaner, more maintenance-free system. 170-mm Q-factor for a natural, efficient pedaling stroke.
- Comfortable: Ergonomic cycling seat with cut-out provides extra comfort and air flow; optional wide seat available. Ergonomic handlebar design keeps your upper body comfortable and correctly positioned; dual water-bottle receptacles can be used to hold your electronic devices. Dual-sided SPD pedals offer alternatives for both soft- and hard-soled shoes by providing a hard surface-sided pedal for standard shoes and SPD clips for cycling footwear.
- Adjustable: Large overall adjustment range ensures a perfect fit for your body. Micro fore/aft adjustments optimally position your handlebars and seat for an effective ride. Pop pin height adjustment securely keeps your settings in place.
- Touch Screen Computer: Optional cycling computer displays your speed, distance, cadence time, heart rate, and resistance level, and is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position throughout your workout. Workout feedback displays your Heart Rate MAX percentage when optional Polar chest strap is used so you can achieve your exercise goals.
- Robotically Welded Steel Frame with Rust Prevention E-Coating
- Dual-Magnetic Brake Resistance System
- Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive
- Precision Resistance Braking Lever
- Dual-Sided SPD Pedals
- Vertical and Fore/Aft Seat and Handlebar Adjustments
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Custom Molded Stretching Platforms
- Length: 54.6" (139 cm)
- Width: 23"(58 cm)
- Height: 39.5" (100 cm)
- Weight: 111 lbs (50.5 kg)
- Frame: 5 Years
- Mechanical Components: 3 Years
- Saddle, Pedals, Console: 1 Years
- Wearable Items: 90 Days
- Labor: 1 Year