The Precor Chrono™ Power distances itself from the pack of indoor cycles that measure power by offering a hassle-free experience for operators, instructors and riders alike, all while staying true to the iconic feel of a Spinner® bike. With direct power measurement, patent-pending magnetic resistance, and the brightest console back light in the industry -- with no batteries to change -- the Precor Chrono™ Power Indoor Cycle will exceed expectations.
It's all about Watts and direct power measurement: We raised the bar on accuracy and reliability by putting the strain gauge power sensor directly on the resistance system. The sensor is protected from shoes and sweat, and directly wired to the console to eliminate wireless pairing, manual calibration or the need for batteries.
Patent-pending magnetic resistance system: The unique calliper design of the resistance mechanism specifically accommodates the heavy perimeter-weighted flywheel that delivers the iconic Spinner® feel. Every turn of the knob delivers an equal increase without sudden jumps in resistance.
- Pedal Mount: Morse taper
- Drive system: Kevlar® reinforced cogged belt
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Color: Semi-gloss metallic black
- Handlebars: Adjustable Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Frame: Aluminum
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lb / 159 kg
- User Height Range: 4' 11" to 6' 4" / 150 cm to 193 cm
- Q-factor: 6.4 in / 162 mm
- Length: 48 in / 122 cm
- Width: 20.4 in / 52 cm
- Equipment Weight : 110 lb / 50 kg