Performance Package (Valued at $249) - $129
Media Holder provides a convenient spot for reading material or personal electronics and is standard on the Schwinn A.C. Performance Plus with Carbon Blue.
Stretch Pad provides a convenient place for a pre and post-ride stretching and is standard on the Schwinn A.C. Performance Plus with Carbon Blue.
Massage EVA Roller - Round - 6" x 18" - Blue
Serfas® BMP-AT Performance Saddle Pad With Simple Drawstring Installation and Removal. Features Deep Groove® Design for improved anatomical relief and blood flow, Friction-Free Gel, and four-way stretch moisture-wicking Lycra..
UltraTred combines the durability of vinyl foam cushion technology with three non-slip textures for safety in the workplace. UltraTred also features moisture and stain resistant properties that cut cleaning and maintenance time in half. Like many of our anti-fatigue matting products, UltraTred is manufactured with beveled edges for smooth surface to surface transitions.
Formulated for equipment use. Cleans, Shines and Protects most painted surfaces. Ideal for chrome, metal and most plastics. Provides a long lasting high luster finish.
Shimano SPD Compatible. 4 degrees of Float for all Riding Styles. Compatible with Pedal Using SH51, SH55, and SH56 Cleats. Quantities: Pair
The GymWipes formula was developed hand-in-hand with gym equipment manufacturers and adheres to their input and guidelines. GymWipes are formulated to remove sweat and grime without harming surfaces
Enhanced ergonomics, comfort and function wrapped in an even more beautiful package. The new AC Performance Plus with Carbon Blue bike is in a class by itself. Schwinn launched a phenomenon with the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, and we’ve never looked back. Our newest bike, the AC Performance Plus with Carbon Blue, is designed to enhance rider comfort with an infinitely adjustable seat and handlebars, a wider step-through and durable, covered stretch pads – all surrounded by a rust-free aluminum frame. A stronger drive train and chain make for easy maintenance while delivering an authentic riding experience indoors. It’s an innovative and stylish design that keeps us on the cutting edge of the indoor cycling industry – and it will keep you coming back time after time.
All Schwinn A.C.™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips. Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
The AC Performance Plus bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
Introducing Carbon Blue™ technology – a belt drive system combining unmatched durability with the authentic outdoor biking feel you expect from Schwinn. For nearly 20 years, Schwinn chain drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the A.C. Performance Plus. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive™– features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today. Over the past year, we have worked with Gates to adapt this revolutionary technology to our A.C. Performance Plus bike. The result is a new belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Carbon Blue ™ – those who ride it call it “incredible.”
BENEFITS OF CARBON BLUE™
- Belt never requires lubrication
- Tension never needs to be adjusted
REAL BIKE FEEL
- High-inertia drive train provides momentum and feel of chain drive
- Toothed belt provides rider feedback and road feel
- High Performance handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance
- Virtual Contact™ Magnetic resistance brake allows for smooth, consistent control
- Schwinn Fit system enables a wide range of seat and handlebar adjustments to provide a safe and comfortable setup for a wide range of riders
- Carbon fiber reinforcement makes this belt incredibly durable
- The longest warranty of any belt or chain on the market
- Product Dimensions: 54" L x 21" W x 51" H (137cm x 53cm x 130cm)
- Product Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Frame Finish: Aluminum
- Frame Color: Pearl White
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Aluminum
- Drive System: Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
- MPower™ Echelon Console Compatible: Yes
- Q Factor: 170mm
- This unit requires Morse Taper Pedals, please call for details
Frame: 10 years Mechanical: 2 years Wear items: 6 months Labor: 1 year
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- We recently replaced our bikes with the new Performance Plus bikes and the first thing you notice is how beautiful they are. Membership advisors have commented how great the room looks now and they make the cycling room a stop in every tour they give prospective members.
- Lighter handle bars
- I love the new slightly blinged out look! Hardly a class goes by where I am not asked to help someone adjust the handle bars up/down. The lighter handle bars are a dream for all involved when it comes to set up. The new fore and aft adjustment for the seat and handle bars not only gives all those "tweeners" out there a "perfect" fit it makes for adjustment with ease. I just hope we get these beauties at the clubs I am working at!
- Light and easier to move and maintain
- From a club/brand perspective it’s great to have a bike that is lighter and easier to move and maintain. We also love that it looks fantastic with super-clean white, red and black details. Best indoor cycling bike out there. Hands down.
- The smoothest riding bike I have ever ridden
- The new Schwinn AC Performance Plus bike is the smoothest riding bike I have ever ridden. The new magnetic resistance technology allows for seamless gear changes giving me and my students the ability to find the perfect gear at all times. Don't let the look of the bike deceive you...it looks beautiful and it's durable too.
- Super Quiet & Smooth Ride
- As an amateur competitive cyclist I thought I was going to miss the chain drive action. I had been riding a Keiser M3 at this studio cause that is all they had plus some broken down off brand. I watched Jeff's video on how perimeter weighted fly wheels like the Schwinn offer a more fluid road like circular peddle action that created real inertia. Not only do I love the Schwinn compared to the club bike I love the belt drive this carbon blue has. It is so quiet I can work out at night and not disturb my wife and 7 month old son. I've had the bike for 32 days and will update. So far its been a blast. Lost 4 lbs too. Thanks for the informative YouTube videos - HUGE help! Ken