- Transfer data from ANT + sensors from portable fitness devices to applications compatible with Bluetooth Smart
- Currently compatible only with iOS
- Requires the app CABLEConfig from the App Store
- 6-month limited warranty
- Works with the following fitness applications: Zwift, Fulgaz, Strava, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, RunMeter, MapMyFitness, KinoMap, WahooFitness and more
- Connect 5 ANT+ sensors to the desired fitness application through 1 Bluetooth connection.
- Connect ANT+ sensors that use any of these ANT+ profiles: HR, PWR, SPD (cycling), SPD (run), S&C, FE-C, CTF and CAD.
- Fitness App must be able to take in Heart Rate Service, Cycling Power Service, Cycling Speed & Cadence Service, Running Speed & Cadence Service and/or Fitness Machine Service.
Download CABLE Utility App to configure ANT+ sensors to CABLE. CABLE Utility App is only available in iOS devices at this time. However, CABLE can connect to any smartphone, tablet, Apple TV, etc. after it has been configured in the CABLE Utility App. CABLE Utility will be available for Android version later this year.