100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
The RevMaster Sport is manufactured to the most exacting standards - with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows LeMond Fitness to offer you an exceptional warranty.
- Belt: The LeMond RevMaster Sport uses a smooth Kevlar belt instead of a chain. Never needs to be replaced due to stretch, or oiled like the chain bikes do.
- Brake Pad: Designed with the resistance pad on top of the flywheel for improved long-term durability.
- Brake & Resistance: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Micro turn adjustment allows smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Cranks: Designed to withstand greater force loads than conventional bikes, the LeMond RevMaster Sport features an exceptionally strong custom BMX bottom bracket and cranks for exceptional product durability.
- Floor Levelers: Easy adjustment for uneven floor surfaces.
- Flywheel: Drop in mounting - easy service, no adjustments ever needed, easy to reach high RPMs with less
- Frame: This frame is more stable and allows fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar & height adjustments. Steel main frame undergoes a 17-step rust inhibitor process prior to durable powder coat process.
- Classic Handlebars: Traditional handlebar design which allows multiple hand positions and ease of use - does not accept Lemond RevMaster Pilot.
- Micro-Adjust Fit: No more holes limiting adjustment options! Height and fore/aft measurement ruler marks allow for quick adjustments for a proper fit every time.
- Saddle: Anatomically designed, ultra comfortable saddle, that provides proper support for indoor workouts.
- Saddle Adjustment: The numbered dual position seat slider for fore/aft fit provides more than enough range to properly fit almost any person, regardless of height.
- Transport Wheels: Designed for easy transport! A rock-solid construction and the extra-wide base ensure outstanding stability.
- V-Clamp: Unique V-clamp and rotated tube design for enhanced stability.
- Water Bottle Holder: Water-bottle holder is mounted to the handlebars allowing you to take a drink without disrupting your exercise form.
- Product Specifications: H: 38in. (97 cm), L: 41.5in. (105 cm), W: 22.25in. (48 cm), Weight: 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Frame: 5 Year. Cranks, bottom bracket spindle, flywheel, handlebar, seat post, handlebar post: 3 Year. Bottom bracket bearings, pillow blocks, pillow block bearings, tension knob assembly: 1 Year. Seat, Grip, Pedals, Handles, and Brake Pad: 90 Days