CUSTOMIZE YOUR WORKOUT
Users can select one of 14 unique workout programs, including seven exclusive training sessions designed by three-time Tour de France champion, Greg LeMond. HOIST LeMond Series bikes come with a free download of the HOIST Cycling app (available for Apple and Android devices) where users can track and monitor workouts and long-term fitness progress. With this app users can check individual workout stats, compare week-over-week and month-over-month stats or try to beat your personal ‘bests’. It’s a perfect tool to stay motivated and improve health in a fun and engaging way.
WALK-THROUGH DESIGN: A walk-through frame design allows for easy entry and exit of the bike along with allowing more flexibility for positioning within your space.
PATENTED CaloriePUMP™ MONITOR: A one-of-a-kind monitor feature that provides a fun and engaging way to track calories burned.
BLUETOOTH LE ENABLED CONSOLE: Download the free HOIST Cycling app and connect your mobile device via Bluetooth LE to track and store your workouts and fitness progress.
REVOLUTIONARY SEAT DESIGN: Adjustable seat angle, unique mesh seat back and anatomically formed seat base allow for maximum comfort. Five different recline positions target more muscle groups for a full lower body workout.
- NEW Walk-through frame design
- NEW CaloriePump™ feature to highlight calories burned
- NEW Upgraded LCD console display
- NEW Bluetooth LE enabled with free HOIST Cycling App to track fitness progress
- NEW Upgraded handle bar design
- NEW Upgraded larger pedals
- NEW Upgraded easy-to-adjust fore and aft seat handle
- NEW Option for cordless or with power cord for 24/7 power (power cord not included)
- NEW Additional workout programs — 14 featured programs including 7 designed by Tour de France winner Greg LeMond
- Actual recumbent bike versus semi-recumbent — Innovative pedal to seat relationship
- Strong, durable frame
- Attractive, sleek and compact design — takes up less space than an elliptical
- Patented adjustable seat — provides proper knee alignment and increased
- USB enabled console — charge your device while you work out
- Large range of resistance levels — Set between 1 and 20 for a usable watt range from 33 to over 1,200
- Five reclining seat angles
- Standard threaded cranks — Compatible with all standard cycling pedals
- Contact heart rate sensors
- Telemetry heart rate equipped — 5 KHz Polar compatible heart rate straps
- Calibration free — Unbox, then hop on and ride
- Digital drive system — For smooth and accurate power feedback
- Product Width: 26.00" (66 cm)
- Product Height: 50.00" (127 cm)
- Product Length: 60.00" (152 cm)
- Machine Weight: 201 lbs. (95 kg)
The HOIST LeMond Series RT Recumbent Trainer is manufactured to the most exacting standards - with 100% of all bikes tested prior to final packaging to insure customer satisfaction. This allows us to offer you an exceptional warranty.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: Our HOIST LeMond Series Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities that DO NOT charge monthly membership dues and where the equipment would be used by no more than 50 people per day. Examples of Light Commercial facilities include hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire stations, police stations, etc., that meet the criteria stated above.
- Body/Frame: 10 Years.
- Electronic Break: 2 Years. Electronic Components: 2 Years. Bearings (bottom bracket assembly, generator bearings): 2 Years.
- Labor: 1 Year.
- Parts (pedal straps, saddle, console overlay, etc.): 1 Year. Applies to defects from manufacturer only
RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY: Our HOIST LeMond Series Residential Warranty applies to equipment used in a home setting and where the equipment will be used by home occupants only.
- Body/Frame: Lifetime.
- Wear Items: 3 Years (seat, grips, handles, pedals, and pedal straps).
- Labor: 2 Years.
- Parts: 5 Years. Applies to defects from manufacturer only