GREAT FIT FOR EVERY USERThe upper body ergometer is an exercise used in a wide variety of applications, so when we set out to design the ultimate machine, we focused on making sure it provided maximum performance for all of them. Perfect for performance. Ideal for rehab. Great for fitness. With a removable bench, adjustable cranks and tower, the AirFit UBTM is one machine that really does it all.
FEATURE RICH CONSOLEIncorporating the most popular tools for user feedback -- Time, RPM, HR, Watts, METs, Calories, Distance -- our console brings motivation and measurement to every workout. A bright, easy to use, easy to read, LED display documents each workout for tracking and goal setting.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE RAMP OPTIONAn optional ramp and removable bench allows wheelchair access and meets the USA's ADA criteria. The removable ramp's unique mounting system adds wheelchair access while only adding 56 cm to the total length of the machine.
- FRAME FINISH: Steel Frame
- FRAME COLOR: Hammertone Black
- DISPLAY POWER: Requires AA batteries
- MEASUREMENTS: Time, RPM, HR, Watts, METs, Calories, Distance
- RESISTANCE: Air Resistance
- WEIGHT: 320 lbs (145 kg)
- WIDTH: 36.2” (92 cm)
- LENGTH: 70” (178 cm)
- MAX HEIGHT: 72.5” (184 cm)
THE STATIONARY BIKE GETS A BAD ATTITUDE.
The name known for some of the most demanding workouts in the gym now has a new workout your members will love to hate. Tested to withstand 1400 lbs of force, the StairMaster® HIIT Bike™ offers a robust design and features dual action wind resistance that provides a total body cardio workout on an air bike. This HIIT fan bike is designed to push you past your breaking point and keep working long after you can’t. This bike is a nice alternative to Schwinn Airdyne bikes.
- Width: 29 IN (74 CM)
- Length: 51 IN (130 CM)
- Height: 58 IN (147 CM)
- Max User Weight: 350 LBS (159 KG)
- Machine Weight: 146 LBS (66 KG)
- Shipping Weight: 168 LBS (76 KG)
- New pedal system makes switching in HIIT workouts quicker and easier
- New console position and shorter handle bars fro improved console access
- Dual-action wind resistance provides a total body workout
- Dual bike for upper and lowever body workouts
- Bright user-friendly led display with key metrics
- Robust heavy-gauge welded steel construction backed by a leading Full commercial warranty
- HIIT console with easy to read backlit display, Bluetooth & ANT+ connectivity, and programmable time, distance, calories, time interval, and calorie interval programs
- User compatible size range typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
The Endurance FB300B Dual Action Fan Bike is a versatile fitness equipment suitable for users of all fitness levels, making it perfect for both rehabilitation and high-intensity workouts. The dual bike has adjustable seat post ensures a comfortable fit for users of various sizes, and with convenient transport wheels, it's easy to move within a facility. Backed by a commercial warranty, the FB300B is a durable and robust air bike choice for long-term use. Designed to be suitable for a variety of fitness levels from the novice to expert rider and is perfect for both rehabilitation and high-intensity workouts. This bike is a nice alternative to Schwinn Airdyne bikes.
SKU : FB300B
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- Adjustable seat post for ideal seat positioning (horizontal and vertical)
- Convenient transport wheels for easy mobility
- 27" largest-in-class steel-resistance fan
- Best-in-class sealed bearings
- Oval tubing made of 12-gauge steel for movement arms
- LCD display with quick program buttons, heart rate, speed, RPM, time, water, and calories
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 96.8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 49"L x 24"W x 50"H
- Resistance Fan: 27 inches
- Bearings: Sealed
- Tubing Material: 12-gauge steel
- LCD Display: Heart rate, speed, RPM, time, water, calories
The AB900 Air Bike is a classic design of a classic modality. With its dynamic, air-driven resistance system, this dual bike is a powerful tool for all types of training situations – from low RPM, low load rehabilitation to high performance, high Watt output interval training. Resistance matches the user’s effort and accommodates upper-body only and total body exercise. The compact design allows the AB900 to be placed anywhere in a facility for easy programming integration. This bike is a nice alternative to Schwinn Airdyne bikes.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Built-in wireless heart rate receiver compatible with 5KHz heart rate transmitter (sold separately) helps keep your workouts safe and effective.
5.2” x 2.6” LCD screen conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
Swing Arm Handlebars
Multi-position swing arm handlebars allow for a simultaneous upper and lower body workout with a pushing and pulling movement.
Large Flywheel and Windscreen
The large 27” flywheel on this fan bike with 9 steel blades and standard, integrated windscreen prevents blowback for user comfort.
Oversized Adjustable Seat
Enjoy a comfortable ride. The fully adjustable, oversized, and contoured seat provides maximum comfort and performance, while the locking pop-pin and lever lock makes changing your seat position quick and easy.
- Power: 15A/20A; 4 AA Console Batteries
- Drive System: Dual Action Chain with Direct Drive
- Flywheel: 27”, 9 Steel Blades
- Resistance: Infinite, Based on Speed
- Display: 5.2” x 2.6” LCD
- Feedback: RPM, Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Watt, Pulse, Interval Prompt
- Programs: Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, Interval 20-10, Interval 10-20, Interval Custom, Manual
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Set-Up Dimension: 48" L x 26" W x 50" H
- Shipping Dimension: 52" L x 13" W x 37" H
- Item Weight: 119 lb
- Shipping Weight: 141 lb
- Max User Weight Capacity: 350 lb
- Recommended User Inseam: 28.9” - 41.3”
- Q-Factor: 10”
- Stride Length: 13.4”
- Pedal: Large Platforms with Molded Traction Pins
- Seat: Oversized, Contoured, High Density Foam
- Seat Adjustments: Up/Down/Fore/Aft
- Handlebars: Multi-Position Swing Arm
- Heart Rate Receiver (Chest Strap Sold Separately)
- Leveling Feet
- Transportation Wheels
US Residential Warranty:
- 5 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labor
US Commercial Warranty:
- 5 Years Frame
- 2 Years Parts
- 1 Year Labor
Please note: Products used in prisons and correctional facilities are excluded from warranty coverage.