Answering the call for a StepMill that can fit into more spaces and reach more users, we are excited to introduce the much anticipated StairMaster 4G. As the newest addition to the StairMaster family, the 4G delivers the same heart-pounding StepMill workout with a great calorie burn through a low-impact stair climb. Designed to fit perfectly into hospitality, boutique, and Multihousing training centers, the 4G has harnessed the quality members have experienced over the past 4 years with the 10G and the recently launched 8Gx. With a footprint of 54” x 29” and a height clearance of only 8 feet, the 4G is the solution this market has been missing.
PRODUCT DESIGN FEATURES
Available with a variety of OpenHub console options, safety-stop sensor and a redesigned handrail system that supports multiple climbing positions and includes integrated speed and stop controls for a better user experience. Additionally, the service panel removes with 4 fasteners, allowing for easy access to drive train and electronics.
- Width: 29in (74cm)
- Length: 54in (137cm)
- Height: 64in (163cm)
- Max User Weight: 350lb (159kg)
- Product Weight: 348 LBS (158 KG)
- Choose between 4 Series 10″ LCD, 10″ Touchscreen and 15″ Embedded OpenHub family of consoles.
- Recommended Ceiling Height: 8′ (2.44m)
- Handrail design features integrated speed controls, stop button and contact heart rate grips
- Step Up Height: 14in (36cm) to first flat step
- Step Surface: 10in x 18in (27cm x 46cm)
- Step Height: 7in (18cm)
- Step Rate: 20 Levels ranging from 24-162 steps per minute
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking with the OpenHub 15″ embedded screen
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with 15″ display
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- Bottle holder and accessory rack for personal devices
- 10″ LCD displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
Our OpenHub 15” Embedded Console connects directly with Apple Watch and Samsung Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between equipment and watch. NFC technology allows for a simple tap to pair connection, making data tracking that much easier.
|MATERIAL:||Powder Coated Steel Frame|
|STANDARD COLOR OPTIONS:||Matte Black (-60)|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT:||348 lbs (158kg)|
|SHIPPING DIMENSIONS:||49in x 30in x 43in (125cm x 76cm x 109cm)|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT:||434 lbs (197kg)|
|STEP SURFACE:||10in x 18in (25cm x 46cm)|
|STEP HEIGHT:||7in (18cm)|
|STEP RATE:||20 Levels ranging from 24-162 steps per minute|
|STEP-UP HEIGHT:||14in (36cm) to first flat step|
|RECOMMENDED CEILING HEIGHT:||8ft (244cm)|
|HEART RATE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM:||Telemetry and contact HR (Bluetooth with embedded display)|
|CONTROLS:||Handrail design features integrated speed controls, stop button and contact heart rate grips|
|DISPLAY:||Choose from 10” non-touch, 10” touch or 15” OpenHub display options|
|ACCESSORIES:||Convenient bottle and/or accessory holder, console pre-wired for PVS entertainment|
|MAX USER WEIGHT:||350lb (159kg)|
|ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS:||12 V/5 Amp power supply|
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES:||Landmark Challenge|
THE ULTIMATE UPHILL WORKOUT
The PRO 6 Aspen Stepmill Machine from Pro 6
Walking uphill or climbing a staircase are both regarded as one of the best methods to increase cardio, strength, and overall stamina. It’s no wonder then that indoor stair climbing machines have become so popular. The Pro 6 Aspen StairMill Machine combines durability and a stream lined feature set for light industrial and home use applications. Step on our PRO 6 Aspen Stairmaster Stepmill Machine and enjoy the best uphill workout in a small foot print available anywhere.
- Low impact, non jarring cardio-respiratory workout
- Increased oxygen intake and muscle strength
- Improved bone density
- Maximum Speed: 120 steps per minute
- User-controlled variable pace to suit all levels of fitness
- Electromagnetic braking system (no motor)
- Highly reliable step lock system with sensor/reflector
- Computer control system
- Contact heart rate monitor
- Tracks time, distance in floors, and speed in steps per min.
- Minimum ceiling height: 96” (8 ft)
- Size: 44”L x 26”W x 68”H
- Weight: 222 lbs
- Commercial Warranty: 1 year parts
- Residential Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor
The Pro6 Stairmill Indoor Stair Climbing Machine promise
Pro 6 Wellness takes a very user-centric approach to designing equipment. We work to deliver products that offer;
- Fast and easy workout setup. No complicated adjustments to detract from the workout experience.
- Easy maintenance.
- Return on investment has to be in the top 20% performance quadrant so each user realizes instant value in using this over other options. That translates as best cardio and calorie burn and great cardio and strength endurance training.
- We offer an extremely low risk of strain or injury while also offering a full body workout. That flexibility appeals to the full range from sedentary people to athletes in training.
- Too many people think their preparation needs to beat them up as much as the event they train for. We disagree. Our solutions prepare you to excel instead of wearing you down.
- Fitness solutions have to complement natural body movement and human physiology. Some stair climbers or elliptical climbers offer a less natural way to climb and that is less ideal than one that optimizes your natural body movements.
- Fitness has to be a fun experience, not boring. We design equipment that moves users further up the “fun experience” curve than most traditional solutions.
- No wasted space! Our Aspen StairMill has the smallest foot print possible while still delivering the same workout benefit of climbing mountains or the stairs of the Empire State Building. That makes it perfect for home, office, multi-residential shared fitness rooms, senior centers, hotel and hospitality, and other light industrial applications.
Benefits of Indoor Step Climbing
For those who are serious about losing weight and burning more calories in less time, stair climbing offers a great way to achieve those goals by enabling versatile indoor fitness programs. As well as the obvious cardiovascular benefits, stair climbing also:
- Gives a great low impact, high cardio, calorie burn workout
- Uses more muscle groups than treadmill work
- Gives a larger range of movement than other exercise machines
- Improves joint flexibility and joint nutrition
- Improves trunk (core) stability
- Improves balance and coordination
StairMill climbing is also considerably more beneficial than forms of step up – step down exercise, as it greatly reduces stress on the joints, especially knees. The joint loading in stepping down is approximately 2 ½ times that in standing up.
- Tensor Fascia Latae
- Illo-Tibial Band
- Hip Flexors
- Trunk Stabilisers
Why Choose the PRO 6 Aspen Stairmaster Stepmill
It’s easy to use and offers more benefits than a treadmill, requiring less floor space and consuming less energy. Its control panel guides the user intuitively at all times. Workouts can be programmed as any one of floors climbed, total exercise time, or calories burned. A manual override feature enables the workout to be varied at any time.
Electromagnetically Braked – Not Motor Driven
The user’s own energy climbing steps drives Aspen. With no electrical drive motor, power consumption is a mere 60 watts – the same as a medium intensity domestic light. An electromagnetic braking system regulates machine speed, matching the feed rate of steps per minute to the user’s programmed requirement and personal energy input.
Step Lock Safety System
The Step Lock System employs a photo-optic sensor that will automatically stop the unit if the user exceeds the lower limit of travel. The Step Lock also enables the user to stand still on the stairs while programming workout information in comfort. With a compact footprint, transit wheels for mobility, and a ceiling height requirement of a standard 2.4m/8’, Aspen becomes the perfect choice for any small health club, rehab facility, or home gym.
A StairMill, not a “Stair Climber”
The name “Stair Climber” has come to be routinely applied to items of equipment where the user stands on two separate treads which move alternately up and down, either vertically or in a steeply sloping path. The feet must this move along the straight line path of the treads, which is in fact nothing whatever like climbing real stairs! With a StairMill, the feet can follow their natural curved stepping up path between treads, thereby enabling far superior muscle engagement and toning.
PRO 6 Aspen Stairmaster Stepmill – Outstanding Benefits
A treadmill will simulate a walk or run in Central Park, but only a StairMill can match the stair climb up Mahattan’s most famous landmark, the Empire State Building!
Ever wonder why the more sophisticated treadmills offer an upward incline? The answer is simple enough. It’s because the cardio benefits of carrying your own weight uphill hugely outstrip those of pounding away on the flat. Gravity is so strong that in climbing just 1 meter, you expend a big 9.8 Joules of energy for every kilogram of body weight. A StairMill is not the same as a “Stair Climber”. A Stair Climber attempts to mimic the natural movement of your feet by use of a linear sliding motion of two narrow footplates. On a StairMill you climb free on the full width steps of a never-ending staircase, your feet, legs, hips, and torso moving in their own natural way.
|StairMaster SM3||PRO 6 Aspen Stairmaster Stepmill|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:||46" L x 29" W x 73" H (117cm x 74cm x 185cm)||44”L x 26”W x 68”H|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT:||227 lbs (103 kg)||222 lbs|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS:||Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 5060 Hz 100 VA||Standard In Home 120v 3-prong plug|
|DISPLAY:||Backlit LCD Console||Computer control system|
|WORKOUTS:||Standard console programs||Select from multiple programs or set your own.Tracks time, distance in floors, speed in steps per minute|
|DRIVE SYSTEMS:||Electronically controlled alternator, brake, and drive chain precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones||The user’s own energy climbing steps drives Aspen. With no electrical drive motor, power consumption is a mere 60 watts – the same as a medium intensity domestic light. An electromagnetic braking system regulates machine speed, matching the feed rate of steps per minute to the user’s programmed requirement and personal energy input.|
|STEP ACTION:||Revolving staircase with six steps, 6" (15cm) high, 9" (23cm) deep and 17" (43cm) wide||Revolving staircase with six steps, 6" (15cm) high, 9" (23cm) deep and 17" (43cm) wide|
|MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT:||275lbs||350lbs|
|MINIMUM CEILING HEIGHT:||96” (8 ft)||96” (8 ft)|
|CONTACT HEART RATE MONITOR:||Yes||Yes|
|USAGE RATING:||Light Commercial||Light Commercial|
"9 out of 10 customers seeking a commercial quality treadmill purchase the Spirit XT685 over any other brand or model"
The XT685 is our flagship X Series model and features large 3" diameter rollers with a 22" wide belt. This model utilizes a non-folding frame design and waxed deck system which is designed for maximum durability to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. With a long list of premium features and weighing in at 269 lbs, the XT685 is comparable to treadmills at much higher price points.
The XT685 has the same options as the XT485 plus larger diameter rollers, waxed deck, non-folding heavy duty frame, and a light commercial warranty. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a serious runner.
Console features a tablet-friendly reading rack, direct control speed and incline buttons, program keys, adjustable cooling fan, hand pulse sensors, water bottle holders, and accessory tray.
Take your workout to the next level and stay connected to the apps that inspire you with Bluetooth FTMS 4.0 capabilities in your XT685 treadmill.
9” blue backlit LCD screen conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated, while the muscle and heart rate activation profiles provide greater insight into your workout.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter (included) and heart rate pulse grips help keep your workouts safe and effective.
Maintenance-free deck system provides hassle-free use for thousands of miles, plus the spacious 22” x 60” workout area accommodates users of all heights.
Powerful 4.0 HP motor, 12mph top speed, and 15 levels of incline for ultimate workout versatility.
- AC110V / 15A or AC220V / 10A Cord/Outlet
- 4.0 HP Motor
- 0.5 - 12 mph Speed
- Electronic, 15 Levels
- Display: LCD Blue / Backlit
- Display Size: 9" diag.
- Feedback: Time, Pace, Lap, Distance, Pulse, Calories, Program, Speed, Incline, Segment Time, HR Profile, Muscle Profile, Avg. Pulse, Avg. Speed
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Calories, Fusion, 2 User, 2 Heart Rate
- Bluetooth FTMS 4.0
- Audio Jack
- Built-In Speaker
- Direct Speed: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 mph
- Direct Incline: Yes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Set-Up Dimension: 78" H x 32" W x 56" H
- Shipping Dimension: 83.5" L x 36" W x 15.4" H
- Item Weight: 269 lb
- Shipping Weight: 297.6 lb
- Max User Weight Capacity: 425 lb
- 2-Ply Belt and Waxed Deck
- 6.8" Step Up Height
- 22" x 60" Running Surface
- 1" Running Deck Thickness
- 3" Rollers
- Handlebar Controls
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Heart Rate Receiver/Transmitter
- Cooling Fan
- Accessory Tray
- Cup Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- US Residential Warranty
- Lifetime Frame
- Lifetime Motor
- Lifetime Deck
- 10 Years Parts
- 1 Years Labor
Spirit built their very first fitness products back in 1983, with the goal of offering customers high quality equipment designed to help them achieve their fitness goals. Over thirty years later, they continue to pursue this goal with a very high level of success, especially with their constantly improving bikes, ellipticals and treadmills.
The XT685 is Spirit’s flagship treadmill which offers more than many of its higher priced competitors. With its maintenance free 22” x 60” running surface, 12 mph top speed and 15 levels of power incline, it is built for everyone, while its easy folding frame allows it to fit in even the smallest of spaces.
Additional XT685 features include;
- 4.0 HP motor
- 9.0” blue backlit LCD display
- Heart rate and muscle activation lighting systems
- MP3 audio jack, built in speakers and adjustable cooling fans
- Quick keys and built-in handlebar controls
- Bluetooth Spirit App
With its overall build quality, history of reliability and excellent warranty of lifetime on brake and frame, 10 years parts and 1 year labor, the Spirit XT685 Treadmill is a fantastic treadmill worthy of consideration . . . and our 2021 FIT PROF Head of the Class BEST BUY award for treadmill under $3,000