A first ever in indoor cycling, the Gates® Carbon Drive™ System features the smooth, quiet benefits of a belt drive and the high-inertia, non-slip benefits of a chain drive. Plus, it’s virtually maintenance-free.
This sophisticated system delivers consistent resistance on every ride. Plus, with no brake pads to maintain, there are fewer replacement parts and less down time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, ALUMINUM FRAME: Resistant to rust, this aluminum frame is maintenance friendly, lightweight and easy to move between classes.
- COMFORTABLE SADDLE: The bike's ergonomically-designed saddle offers pressure relief and support for the ultimate in comfort.
- DUAL-SIDED PEDALS WITH SPD: Compatible with the majority of cycling-appropriate shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD (Shimano Pedaling Dynamics) cleats and traditional fitness shoes.
- HIGH-INERTIA, CAST-IRON FLYWHEEL: With the weight positioned on the outer edge, the S Series flywheel adds to the bike's high-inertia system, creating a 'smooth ride' experience.
- QUICK-STOP BRAKE: Conveniently incorporated, the quick-stop brake is within easy reach.
- Maximum User Weight lbs (kg): 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Adjustments: Fore and aft handlebar adjustments, vertical handlebar adjustments, vertical seat adjustments
- Seat: Comfortable, adjustable saddle
- Pedals: Dual-Sided with SPD
- Handlebars: Non-slip adjustable aluminum handlebars
- Frame: Aluminum frame
- Accessories Holder(s): Dual water bottle holders
- Resistance System: Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance System
- Flywheel Weight lbs (kg): 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Machine Weight lbs (kg): 88.2 lbs (40 kg)
- Product L x W x H in (cm): 50 x 20 x 48 in (127 x 51 x 122 cm)
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered