Policy Approval Agreement
All shipping timelines quoted are approximations, and therefore are not guaranteed delivery time frames due to factors that can arise beyond our control with nationwide shipping services. StudioCycles + Total Body Experts will make every effort to deliver your order within the approximate timeline quoted. Our goal is to ship all orders within 14 to 30 business days. On average, delivery takes between 21 and 30 business days depending on the destination and product ordered. Class A Demo's from Life Fitness take approximately 3 to 5 weeks for delivery please note. Delivery is typically arranged during a 2 to 4 hour window, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Shipping charges for continental US destinations are clearly indicated on your order. We offer free curbside delivery or other shipping promotions, so make sure you take advantage of these offers when they're available. In-room and fully-assembled delivery services are available for a small additional charge. Once your order has shipped, we'll send you an email that contains your invoice and instructions on how to reach us if needed. Prior to delivery, you will be contacted by one of our select freight partners to arrange a delivery time. Please note that, due to the high value of the products we ship, we require you to be home to receive, inspect and sign for your equipment.
* Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee and freight charges. Products being returned without the original packaging are subject to a 35% restocking fee and freight charges. Customers will additionally be responsible for any freight damage if not properly packaged.
* All certified pre-owned and new products are subject to a 20% cancellation fee. If order is cancelled same day there will be no cancellation fee.
* Customers must measure the space in their home prior to ordering to ensure product will fit. Customers must pay all shipping, install and restocking fees if a unit needs to be returned due to the unit not fitting in to their desired space.
* StudioCycles + Total Body Experts will not credit back freight charges or fees to install the treadmill or elliptical into your home or any assembly fees that may have been paid to a third party. StudioCycles + Total Body Experts is not responsible for any disassembly or removal of the product from the home. The customer is responsible for the repackaging of the treadmill or elliptical and removal from the home in the original packaging. StudioCycles + Total Body Experts is only obligated to pick up products being returned from your driveway, garage, curbside, etc.
* StudioCycles + Total Body Experts reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility or acts of God.
* Free Curbside Shipping is based on the average cost of a normal delivery to the home from our warehouse(s). Customers home or facility must have a paved driveway of nor more than 40 feet on level ground with no steep grade or incline or additional fee’s will be applicable. The freight carrier will take the unit off the truck for customer and place at the curb or on driveway. You may purchase an inside drop off or install for an additional cost. All deliveries must be accepted between Monday through Friday during the hours of 8am to 5pm usually within a 2 to 4 hour window set between customer and carrier. Generally speaking Saturday and Sunday deliveries are not a possibility. Most items at StudioCycles + Total Body Experts qualify for Free Shipping within the Contiguous 48-States. Please contact us for shipping to international destinations before placing your order. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. In rare circumstances some areas may be considered undeliverable or have additional shipping charges. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Addresses (APO/ FPO) and StudioCycles + Total Body Experts does not ship outside the USA. For items shipped via freight carrier, your home must be accessible by a semi-truck in order to facilitate the delivery. Missed appointments, redelivery, special trucks, wait times at your home if you are not there when the truck arrives and change of delivery address may require additional charges which are the customer's responsibility to pay. Shipping delivery date quotes are "approximate" lead times. We cannot guarantee delivery dates as we utilize the services of reputable independent freight companies and occasionally there may be transit delays and on rare occasions an order may be lost or back-ordered. Please ask your fitness expert for further details.
* Sales Tax is only applicable to customers residing in CA.
* All of our New and Certified Remanufactured commercial pieces of fitness equipment require a 90 day break in period for commercial use and up to 6 months for a residential setting. Clients may be accustom to working out on a select piece of equipment at their gym or favorite hotel but these machines have often been used for thousands upon thousands of hours. Our machines generally have mostly new if not all new mechanical components and therefore will have a much more difficult feel on the same setting found in your gym or favorite hotel etc.
* StudioCycles + Total Body Experts reserves the right to cancel or suspend any warranty coverage if customer has an outstanding bill or owes any monies to StudioCycles + Total Body Experts . Once customers delinquent account has become current there warranty will be reinstated.
* Parts warranty does not include the replacement of any parts that have been damaged or neglected by the customer.
* Customers located in remote area zip codes may be subject to paying higher costs for shipping and any warranty work.
Our Low Price Guarantee:
TotalBodyExperts.com and Studio-Cycles.com has a 100% price match guarantee for up to 30 Days after purchase date in the rare occurrence you find a lower price on the exact same product, and the exact same services included in our total package price. The exception to this policy is if the item is from an unauthorized fitness dealer, a discontinued item by the manufacture or a closeout special. TotalBodyExperts.com and Studio-Cycles.com also cannot guarantee a price match from private warehouse clubs where the customer pays a fee to join.
With most products StudioCycles + Total Body Experts offers a warranty at time of purchase. Please note that some products are sold "as is" and there will be no warranty provided. Please refer to your invoice for your protection plan.
If customer is under warranty and their machine needs repair customer must call StudioCycles + Total Body Experts to set up service by calling our toll free line of 866-203-5770 and pressing ext 2. Any warranty repairs will not be honored nor paid that are not first approved by StudioCycles + Total Body Experts or not executed by a service company hired by StudioCycles + Total Body Experts.
All warranty work repairs must go through StudioCycles + Total Body Experts service, no exceptions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All remanufactured cardio equipment comes standard with 3 month parts and labor warranty. If you have a limited lifetime warranty for parts the coverage is as follows (no labor is included for replacement of any of the following unless stated): For Treadmills, the limited lifetime warranty package covers the main drive motor, frame, welds, pivot points and deck underneath the treadmill belt under "normal use" circumstances and Residential/Home use only as prescribed by the manufacture (no electronics are covered). For Ellipticals and Stepmills, the limited lifetime warranty package covers the electromagnetic brake system, frame, welds, pivot points, pedal carriage and upper body arm bars under "normal use" circumstances and Residential/Home use only as prescribed by the manufacture(no electronics are covered). For all Indoor Cycles, the limited lifetime warranty covers the electromagnetic brake system, frame, welds, pivot points, handle bars under "normal use" circumstances and Residential/Home use only as prescribed by the manufacture (no electronics are covered). For Strength Equipment, the lifetime warranty covers all frame, welds, pivot points, cables and pulley's under "normal use" circumstances and Residential/Home use Only and as prescribed by the manufacturer (no electronics are covered).
30-Day Trial Period
TotalBodyExperts.com/Studio-Cycles.com - provides a generous 30-Day In Home Trial period that does not begin till the day you physically receive your equipment, not from the day you purchase it as many other company’s tend to do. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the piece of equipment you received from us, you may initiate a return of the product prior to the end of the 30 Day Period beginning from the day you received it…and under the following policies and procedures without exceptions. First, customer must communicate to our Customer Support department the latest status of the equipment in terms of its physical condition, any scratches, dings or dents effecting appearance. Second, customer must also communicate the latest working status of the machine prior to receiving approval to return it. If there are any mechanical, or malfunctioning issues they must be reported and repaired prior to receiving approval for machines return. Third, customer must then have the product repackaged properly and securely for travel back to the company, which includes utilizing all proper packaging material to ensure products protection, along with including insurance on the item in the event of any damage during travel. It is the customers responsibility to cover these costs to repackage the machine thoroughly, and the shipping cost to send it back pursuant to working with our trusted shipping carriers across the U.S. Upon receipt of returned product, and detailed inspection for any damage during shipment or before, customer will then be refunded less the original outbound shipping cost it took to get the machine to the customer. If machine arrives in a condition other than what was described at the time processing the return was taking place with Customer Support, customer may be subject to a restocking fee to be determined only after full inspection is completed, and it is determined what issues have been found. We thank you in advance for your full cooperation and understanding of these policies.
Terms of Sale: All special ordered Brand New Commercial Grade Products from Life Fitness, Cybex, StairMaster, Precor, Star Trac, and True per our policies are not eligible for cancellation and/or return. In addition Life Fitness Brand New "Class A" Demo units, all Certified Remanufactured products and any made to special order product(s) also are not eligible for cancellation and/or return. Some home grade non commericial units are eligible under or 30 day return policy.
For any customer that is within their trial period and would like to return their product they must follow these simple steps to do so: 1) Customer must request a return RA # 2) Product must be packaged back in its original packaging 3) Customer must return freight to the nearest carrier's freight terminal assigned by StudioCycles + Total Body Experts for return. Once these 3 steps are completed and product is returned to StudioCycles + Total Body Experts customer can then receive their refund less shipping and install fees(if applicalble) - its that simple! Again please note that customers that pay to have their product installed will not receive a refund for the install and will have to pay to have the machine removed if they can not bring the product to the freight carrier for return.
Please ask your sales experts for details.
1) Obtain an RMA number from Customer Service within 30 days of delivery
2) Return all fitness equipment in the original packaging in good condition to the neartest freight terminal
3) Prepay and insure return freight
4) Ship the equipment back to the warehouse instructed on the RMA within 10 days of receiving this RMA number
5) Once StudioCycles + Total Body Experts receives the equipment you will receive your refund less shipping and restocking(if applicable)
Please note customers must retain the original packing material for at least 30 days, in the event the unit needs to be returned. Refund does not include shipping, delivery and assembly charges. Return pick-ups are made Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee and customers will be responsible for shipping charges both ways..
How to Sign for Your Shipment/Concerning Damaged Goods: Once you sign your delivery receipt, Title of Goods passes to you, the purchaser, so even if the box seems OK, it is still better to note even minimal damage before signing. The delivery receipt is a legal binging document. This way, if there is "concealed damage" which you discover after your order has been opened; it will be easier to make a freight claim. If you do discover that there is concealed damage to your order, call us immediately and we will work together to rectify the situation. StudioCycles + Total Body Experts will always use the best and most reliable common freight carriers available to us and we go to great lengths to protect your merchandise. Again, please notate any visible damage at time of delivery on the delivery receipt when you sign your name as this gives you full protection for parts/service and/or a replacement. Concealed damaged goods must be noted within a 24 hour time frame from item receipt. Please contact us and carrier. After the claim has been made and accepted by the carrier, a replacement will be sent.
This statement applies to information collected about you by StudioCycles + Total Body Experts.
StudioCycles + Total Body Experts respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. However, we will not sell or provide your information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Long term rental units are subject to a monthly fee ranging from $150 - $500 per unit, per month. Customers purchasing equipment in full who have an open balance on their account at time of delivery will automatically be subject to monthly rental fees in addition to the amount owed until the remaining balance is paid in full.
Buy With Confidence - StudioCycles + Total Body Experts