We lead by example by creating authentic, broad-based content and utilizing a coaching approach that allows instructors to connect with members from all fitness levels. By taking one of our courses, instructors will learn the importance of being a trusted communicator, how to set expectations, engage, motivate and retain members. Join the Certified ranks, a community of 100’s of thousands of instructors, and earn credtis for continued education from ACE, AFAA, NASM and CIMPSA.
- PRODUCT FOOTPRINT (LxW): 42.5 IN x 20.6 IN (1076.5 MM x 525 MM)
- MAX PRODUCT LENGTH: 56 IN (1420 MM)
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 300 LBS (136 KG)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 130 LBS (59 KG)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 152 LBS (69 KG)
- Authentic, Toothed Carbon Belt on Xa 7470
- Integrated phone/tablet holder
- 6 Magnet Non-Contact Magnetic Resistance System
- Morse Taper pedals and bottom bracket for increased durability and reliability
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- User Height Range: 4’11 to 6’8 (150 cm to 203 cm)
- Max User Weight: 300 lb (136 kg)
Sustainability: Creating positive impact through thoughtful action. In order to reduce our packaging’s negative influence on marine life and waterways, we have replaced expanded polystyrene (EPS) with 100% recycled corrugate, which can be recycled again to also use less raw material. Look for ways to reduce your disposal fees and environmental impact with recycling!
Bring Your Own Console (BYOC): Add a 4iiii powermeter to use personal fitness tracking apps to BYOC via BLE, or broadcast Power/RPM to an in-studio heads-up group display via ANT+