M3i Indoor Cycle - Keiser introduces intelligent cycling and the most technologically advanced indoor group cycle ever, the Keiser M3i featuring Bluetooth wireless display. The new Keiser Bluetooth wireless computer is certain to become popular with both riders and group exercise instructors.
The computer can transmit to a receiver for projection onto a screen and can also partner up with a wireless phone or tablet. At first glance the Keiser M3i catches the eye with a sexy new black color scheme that also features a red flywheel guard.
DESIGNED AROUND YOU
The Keiser M3i is the industry’s only indoor group cycling bike built entirely around YOU – that’s YOU the rider, YOU the gym owner and YOU the service technician. Game-changing features on the M3i include:
- V-shape frame to accommodate all riders
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeatability and reduced wear
- Quiet, reliable and low-maintenance single-belt drive train
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Bluetooth® wireless signal for open API for tablets and smartphones
ALL THE DATA YOU NEED ON A SINGLE SCREEN
We designed the M3/M3i Indoor Bike computer to be simple, with everything a rider needs to know on a single screen. This includes RPM (Revolutions Per Minute), Power and Energy (Watts and Kilcalories), Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Gear and Trip Distance. Additionally, the back-lit display turns on when the room light drops below a set level and – unlike other indoor bikes – remains on.
KEISER M SERIES BIKE PEDAL
With our game-changing bike pedal, Keiser has again revolutionized indoor cycling down to the last detail. New pedal features include:
- Stronger bearings tested for static and dynamic loads
- Cage integrated into pedal design, not just added on
- Ramped barbs for secure and simple foot placement
- Curvature eliminating pressure points on the rider’s foot
- Height: 45'' (1143mm)
- Width: 26'' (660mm)
- Length: 49'' (1245mm)
- Weight : 85lbs (38.56kg)
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Automatic backlit digital display
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Water bottle holder
- Keiser Education and Certifications available
- Includes a standard media holder and stretch pads
Keiser M3 Cycle has never settled for the status quo. The new Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is no exception. We scrutinized and quality-tested every single component, from the top of our dual-placement handles to the bottom of our rock-solid base and absolutely everything in between. The Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is a great bike to train on in your home.
Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is an award-winning, third-generation indoor cycle. The result of more than a decade of research and manufacturing experience, and developed with the collaboration and feedback of trainers and some of the largest fitness clubs worldwide. The Keiser M3 has been a first choice purchase for several years for many cycle studios!
The hallmark of the Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is its durability. The Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is made of corrosive resistant materials, has a resistance system that doesn’t wear, and is virtually maintenance free; requiring less work from your facility to keep it running. All of this, plus it is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry.
Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle has never settled for the status quo. The new Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle is no exception. Keiser scrutinized and quality-tested every single component, from the top of the dual-placement handles to the bottom of the rock-solid base and absolutely everything in between. The Keiser M3 only weighs around 110 lbs. so moving it is a snap with the transport wheels.
Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle with Console Features
- Adjustable Shimano Combo Pedals
- Easy Transport
- Gravity Based Water Bottle Holder
- Dual Placement Comfort Handles
- Four-Way Adjustable Seat Position (Up, Down, Forward, and Backward)
- Adjustable Handlebar Height
- Anti-Slip Belt (Requiring No Adjustment)
- Non Wear Magnetic Resistance
- Easy to Install
- Infinite Resistance Adjustment
- Smooth Resistance Shifter
- Comfortable Saddle
- Optional Computer System
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Unprecedented Warranty
- Whisper Quiet | Computer (Optional)
Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle: New Feature! While the M Series Computer is awake, the Backlight Sensor automatically detects ambient light levels in the room and turns on the Backlit Display when needed on the Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle.
The Keiser M3 Cycle Computer is a powerful teaching and programming tool. It can assist both the instructor and the participant by providing immediate feedback as well as the ability to track on-going improvement. The Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle Computer can be used as a motivating tool to engage participants in their workouts, as the more participants understand the components of a proper workout, the further they can fine tune their performance. RPM (Revolutions Per Minute) | Power Output Displays in Watts (currently generating) and Kilo Calories (Total for the ride) | Heart Rate (Polar compatible) | Pedaling Time | Gear (Resistance) (1 to 24 gears) | Trip Distance.
The Keiser M3 Cycle Computer displays:
- Backlight Sensor
- Cadence (RPM)
- Power Output (Watts/Kcal)
- Heart Rate (HR)
- Elapsed Time
- Current Gear (Resistance Level)
- Odometer / Trip Distance
Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle with Console Specifications
- Height: 45” / 1143 mm
- Width: 26” / 660.4 mm
- Length: 49” / 1244.6 mm
- Weight: 85 lbs. / 38.56 kg