We lead by example by creating authentic, broad-based content and utilizing a coaching approach that allows instructors to connect with members from all fitness levels. By taking one of our courses, instructors will learn the importance of being a trusted communicator, how to set expectations, engage, motivate and retain members. Join the Certified ranks, a community of 100’s of thousands of instructors, and earn credits for continued education from ACE, AFAA, NASM and CIMPSA.
- PRODUCT FOOTPRINT (LxW): 42.5 IN x 20.6 IN (1076.5 MM x 525 MM)
- MAX PRODUCT LENGTH: 56 IN (1420 MM)
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 300 LBS (136 KG)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 130 LBS (59 KG)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 152 LBS (69 KG)
- Smooth Poly V Drive Train on Zs 7510
- 4iiii crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
- 6 Magnet Non-Contact Magnetic Resistance System
- Morse Taper pedals and bottom bracket for increased durability and reliability
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- User Height Range: 4’11 to 6’8 (150 CM to 203 CM)
- Max User Weight: 300 LBS (136 KG)
- Zone Console Included
Sustainability: Creating positive impact through thoughtful action. In order to reduce our packaging’s negative influence on marine life and waterways, we have replaced expanded polystyrene (EPS) with 100% recycled corrugate, which can be recycled again to also use less raw material. Look for ways to reduce your disposal fees and environmental impact with recycling!
In order to reduce the global demand for batteries, we have replaced our consoles requiring periodic changing of batteries with group cycles that generate power from pedaling. When not disposed of properly, batteries release harmful metals such as mercury, lead and cadmium into the environment. Look for ways to reduce your environmental impact with generator-powered electronics!
Zone Console: Paired with 4iiii’s industry leading 3-dimensional strain gauge powermeter, the Zone Console displays the most accurate power, direct from the member. It is the most reliable and authentic indicator for performance in cycling. The Zone Console allows members to use FTP input, making zones personal.
Instructors will love uniting a class with color, allowing members at both ends of the fitness spectrum to ride side by side with the same intensity and sense of accomplishment. Schwinn’s broad-based approach reduces the traditional number of Power and Heart Rate training zones to 4 to align with ratings of perceived exertion, creating more accessible and attainable programming for instructors and members alike. Zone-colored LED lights next to the flywheel display each member’s intensity, encouraging the class to Ride As One.
OpenHub Console Connectivity: Our goal is to provide the best technology solutions possible for our customers and their members. Partnering with 4iiii, we created the Zone Console to be an open platform with connectivity options like Bluetooth, NFC and ANT+. This feature allows owners and members to select and work with the Fitness Technology and Apps that meet their needs.
All Schwinn A.C.™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips. Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
The AC Performance bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
Introducing Carbon Blue™ technology – a belt drive system combining unmatched durability with the authentic outdoor biking feel you expect from Schwinn. For nearly 20 years, Schwinn carbon blue belt drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the A.C. Performance. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive™– features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today. Over the past year, we have worked with Gates to adapt this revolutionary technology to our A.C. Performance bike. The result is a new belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Carbon Blue ™ – those who ride it call it “incredible.”
BENEFITS OF CARBON BLUE™LOW MAINTENANCE
- Belt never requires lubrication
- Tension never needs to be adjusted
- High-inertia drive train provides momentum and feel of chain drive
- Toothed belt provides rider feedback and road feel
- High Performance handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance
- Virtual Contact™ Magnetic resistance brake allows for smooth, consistent control
- Schwinn Fit system enables a wide range of seat and handlebar adjustments to provide a safe and comfortable setup for a wide range of riders
- Carbon fiber reinforcement makes this belt incredibly durable
- The longest warranty of any belt or chain on the market
- Product Dimensions: 54" L x 21" W x 51" H (137cm x 53cm x 130cm)
- Product Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Frame Finish: Aluminum
- Frame Color: Pearl White
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Aluminum
- Drive System: Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
- MPower™ Echelon Console Compatible: Yes
- Q Factor: 170mm
- This unit requires Morse Taper Pedals, please call for details
Frame: 10 years Mechanical: 2 years Wear items: 6 months Labor: 1 year