Stages Power Meter
Stages Power technology provides the most accurate results ensuring the truest ranking in even the most competitive group display workout. Now studio riders can benefit from the precision of the training with power. –because improvement begins with the right information. The most accurate, lightest weight measurement tool in cycling is changing the way we train. Unlike most fitness equipment power meters, Stages Power Meter is born from the needs of top professional cyclists. The Stages Power Meter captures the rider’s force at the bike’s crankarm, for accuracy to within +/-2.5% of actual output. Whether you’re counting calories or logging in-depth interval statistics, Stages Power technology provides the most accurate results ensuring the truest rankings even in the critical group display mode.
Stages SprintShift enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial.Stages SprintShift gives indoor cyclists instant control with our unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings.
- Instantaneous macro-level resistance change at the flick of a switch.
- Add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro adjustments
- Simplify your class with Stages SprintShift.
- Perfect for HIIT workouts
Stages state-of-the-art console doesn’t just display a rider’s power output. It uses it. Running on power generated by the rider, our unique Stages EcoSCRN display gives cyclists the incentive they need to keep pedaling - more data. The always-on backlight makes it easy to track numbers under any lighting conditions and vision-distorting efforts.
- Dyno-powered console for SC3
- No batteries needed - saves time and money
- Transfers ANT+™ workout data to a standard USB drive
The most efficient indoor cycling drive train also delivers the most natural road feel. To the seasoned rider the difference between outdoor and indoor training can make all the difference. Until now. The Stages CarbonGlyde System employs the Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt to deliver the most realistic outdoor road feel with none of the traditional chain drive maintenance–potentially saving owners thousands on every bike.
- Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt is backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty
- More efficient, easier to adjust and longer wearing than the inferior poly-v belts on the market
- 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter weighted high-inertia flywheel completes the drive system for incredibly smooth pedaling across all power levels
- The most efficient drive train found on an indoor cycling bike
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance. Two minutes. That’s all it takes to dial in the ideal FitLoc™-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RoadBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in perfect position for whatever the day’s ride calls
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment - 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride
- Tested to adjust up to 5 times faster than the standard twist-to-lock systems
- RoadBar offers more position options than traditional indoor bullhorn handlebars
- Accommodates a large range of heights, from approximately 4ft 10in to 6ft 10in.
- Maximum Rider Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: 15 Years
- Drive Belt: 10-Years
- Mechanical Systems: 3 Years
- Electronics: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 6 Months