Stages Power Meter
Stages Power technology provides the most accurate results ensuring the truest ranking in even the most competitive group display workout. Now studio riders can benefit from the precision of the training with power. –because improvement begins with the right information. The most accurate, lightest weight measurement tool in cycling is changing the way we train. Unlike most fitness equipment power meters, Stages Power Meter is born from the needs of top professional cyclists. The Stages Power Meter captures the rider’s force at the bike’s crankarm, for accuracy to within +/-2.5% of actual output. Whether you’re counting calories or logging in-depth interval statistics, Stages Power technology provides the most accurate results ensuring the truest rankings even in the critical group display mode.
Stages SprintShift enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial.Stages SprintShift gives indoor cyclists instant control with our unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings.
- Instantaneous macro-level resistance change at the flick of a switch.
- Add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro adjustments
- Simplify your class with Stages SprintShift.
- Perfect for HIIT workouts
Stages state-of-the-art console doesn’t just display a rider’s power output. It uses it. Running on power generated by the rider, our unique Stages EcoSCRN display gives cyclists the incentive they need to keep pedaling - more data. The always-on backlight makes it easy to track numbers under any lighting conditions and vision-distorting efforts.
- Dyno-powered console for SC3
- No batteries needed - saves time and money
- Transfers ANT+™ workout data to a standard USB drive
The most efficient indoor cycling drive train also delivers the most natural road feel. To the seasoned rider the difference between outdoor and indoor training can make all the difference. Until now. The Stages CarbonGlyde System employs the Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt to deliver the most realistic outdoor road feel with none of the traditional chain drive maintenance–potentially saving owners thousands on every bike.
- Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt is backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty
- More efficient, easier to adjust and longer wearing than the inferior poly-v belts on the market
- 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter weighted high-inertia flywheel completes the drive system for incredibly smooth pedaling across all power levels
- The most efficient drive train found on an indoor cycling bike
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance. Two minutes. That’s all it takes to dial in the ideal FitLoc™-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RoadBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in perfect position for whatever the day’s ride calls
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment - 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride
- Tested to adjust up to 5 times faster than the standard twist-to-lock systems
- RoadBar offers more position options than traditional indoor bullhorn handlebars
- Accommodates a large range of heights, from approximately 4ft 10in to 6ft 10in.
- Maximum Rider Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: 15 Years
- Drive Belt: 10-Years
- Mechanical Systems: 3 Years
- Electronics: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 6 Months
It's all about Watts and direct power measurement: We raised the bar on accuracy and reliability by putting the strain gauge power sensor directly on the resistance system. The sensor is protected from shoes and sweat, and directly wired to the console to eliminate wireless pairing, manual calibration or the need for batteries.
Patent-pending magnetic resistance system: The unique calliper design of the resistance mechanism specifically accommodates the heavy perimeter-weighted flywheel that delivers the iconic Spinner® feel. Every turn of the knob delivers an equal increase without sudden jumps in resistance.
- Pedal Mount: Morse taper
- Drive system: Kevlar® reinforced cogged belt
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Color: Semi-gloss metallic black
- Handlebars: Adjustable Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Frame: Aluminum
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lb / 159 kg
- User Height Range: 4' 11" to 6' 4" / 150 cm to 193 cm
- Q-factor: 6.4 in / 162 mm
- Length: 48 in / 122 cm
- Width: 20.4 in / 52 cm
- Equipment Weight : 110 lb / 50 kg
The Spinner® Pro, manufactured by Star Trac® is classically simple yet elegant with the same geometry and feel as a road bike and the durability of a full commercial machine. You'll ride flats, climb hills and blast into jumps like you were paid to do it.
As a BONUS, you will receive 4 FREE Spinning®DVDs, Ultimate Energy, Train and Tone, Turn and Burn and Maximum Results to help you reach your fitness goals at home.
Why the Spinner® Pro is right for you: You have indoor cycling for years; you like the classic look and feel and durability . You are looking for a bike with proven technology from years in the field.
- Model Number: 6815
- Overall Dimensions: 51.6in. l x 20.1in. w x 40in. h (131.1 x 51.1 x 101.6 cm)
- Overall Weight: 121 lbs (54.9 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Silver frame, black shrouding, black flywheel
- Standard Features: Dual water bottle holders, no-slip grip handlebars, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual sided SPD®-compatible platform pedals, non-marking transport wheels and leveling feet. one motion emergency stop feature.
- Warranty: 2 years for mechanical components, 5 years for all frame welds, spare parts included for common wear items, no labor
- Classic steel frame design has been proven in thousands of clubs around the world.
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q-factor of 158 mm.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebars.
- Pedals: Designed specifically for the Spinning® program, our SPD®-compatible, dual-sided platform pedals provide comfort and stability for the casual rider and clip-in capability for use with cycling shoes.
- Seat Post: Stainless steel, corrosion resistant seat post.
- Seat Slider: Fore and aft adjustability ensures a great fit for all shapes and sizes.
- Saddle: Flexible seat base with double-density padding and anatomical cutout ensures comfort throughout any workout.
- Crank System: Increased size and strength in the bearings, cranks, and axle provide dependable performance for every ride.
Schwinn's innovative system utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate resistance – nothing is in contact with the wheel, which provides several benefits:
- Zinc-plated steel frame provides rust-free performance.
- 6 magnet brake system provides smooth, consistent, and maintenance-free resistance that won’t wear or change over time.
- Schwinn Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.
- Handlebars provide easy set-up and increased adjustment range.
- Stainless steel seat slider, handlebars and hardware material for rust-free performance.
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance.
- Performance handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance.
- Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders.
- Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
- Wide step through frame design for easy entry and exit from the bike.
- Chain drive system uses forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket.
- Durable non-slip stretch pads located on several parts of the frame keep your bike looking great.
- Frame leveling feet keep the bike level during all types of workouts.
- Compatible with the optional MPower Console (sold separately).
- Front transport wheels make moving the unit easy.
- User compatible size range: Typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Built dimensions: 43 L x 20 W x 48 H in (109 L x 51 W x 122 H cm)
- Built weight (NW): 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 45.5 L x 14 W x 37.5 H in (106 L x 36 W x 95 H cm)
- Carton weight (GW): 126 lbs (57 kg)
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- SKU: 100176
- UPC: 855512003069
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Smart Release: Yes
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" tall
- MPower™ Console Compatible: Yes
- Q Factor: 170mm
- Belt: The RevMaster uses a smooth Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result - a smooth and quiet! ride. Our belt never needs to be replaced due to stretch, or oiled like the chain bikes do.
- Brake Pad: Designed with the resistance pad on top of the flywheel for improved long-term durability.
- Brake and Resistance: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Cranks: Designed to withstand greater force loads than conventional bikes, the LeMond RevMaster features an exceptionally strong BMS bottom bracket and cranks for exceptional product durability.
- Floor Levelers: Easy adjustment for uneven floor surfaces.
- Flywheel: Drop in mounting; easy service, no adjustments ever needed, easy to reach high RPMs with less "runaway" feeling and safe for knees.
- Frame: This frame is more stable and allows fast, easy access to all seat, handlebar and height adjustments. This creates a comfortable, high performance custom fit for all users! Steel main frame undergoes a 17-step rust inhibitor process prior to durable powder coat process.
- Micro-Adjust Fit: No more holes limiting adjustment options! Height and fore/aft measurement ruler marks allow for quick adjustments for a proper fit every time.
- Saddle: Anatomically designed, ultra comfortable saddle, that provides proper support for indoor workouts.
- Saddle Adjustment: The numbered dual position seat slider for fore/aft fit provides more than enough range to properly fit almost any person, regardless of height. Suggestion: A taller person may want to use the front hole of the slider, which enables this saddle to be moved further back.
- Transport Wheels: Designed for easy transport! A rock-solid construction and the extra-wide base ensure outstanding stability.
- V-Clamp: Unique V-clamp and rotated tube design for enhanced stability.
- Product Dimensions: 41.5"L x 22.25"W x 38"H
- Product Weight: 116 Lbs
- User Weight Limit: 300 Lbs