Schwinn IC4 vs Peloton
Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike
- Designed to work with the Peloton® and Zwift® apps, allowing you to stream thousands of classes directly into your home and compete against others in a virtual world that motivates you at every mile.*
- Access the Explore the World™ app and digitally immerse yourself in a world of virtual races, exotic locales, and stunning trails from around the globe.*
- Smooth, magnetic resistance
- Full color backlit LCD display
- Media rack
- Slim, comfortable Bluetooth® LE (BLE) heart rate armband
- 3 lb. dumbbells with easy-reach cradles
- USB charging station
Access connected apps from your phone, tablet, or smart TV via Bluetooth® connectivity.
Bluetooth® Connectivity Designed to work with popular cycling apps such as Peloton®, Explore the World™, Zwift®, and more.
Smooth, Magnetic Resistance Provides a smooth, quiet ride with 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels.
Generous LCD Display Track your time, distance, calories, and RPM's while monitoring your heart rate with the included Bluetooth® heart rate armband.
Dual Link Pedals with Toe Cages Use standard toe cages or SPD clips based on your riding preferences.
Versatility Horizontal and vertical adjustment of the seat and handlebars for maximum versatility.
Integrated Device Holder Designed to keep you engaged during your workout.
Premium Grip Handlebars Extra-large, dipped handlebars ensure you remain comfortable during long or intense rides.
Dual Water Bottle Holders So you can stay hydrated during your workout.
Stream thousands of live and on-demand classes directly into your home.*
Interact, train, and compete against others in a virtual world that motivates you at every mile.*
Explore The World™ App
Experience virtual courses and stunning trails that automatically adjust to your riding speed.*
- Dimensions 48.7" L x 21.2" W x 51.8" H (123.7 x 53.9 x 131.6 cm)
- Maximum User Weight 330 lbs (149.7 kg)
- Assembled Product Weight 106 lbs. (48.1 kg)
- Power Requirements Wall adapter
- Warranty Frame: 10 years / Mechanical & Electrical: 3 years / Labor: 1 year
Choose the Path That's Right for You
Your Own Device
*Based on onepeloton.com as of December 4, 2019.
|Estimated Product Cost||$899||$2,245|
|Shipping||Free Shipping||Included in Cost|
|1-Year Subscription Cost*||$156 Annual Cost||$468 Annual Cost|
|Stream Trainer-Led Workouts|
|Works with Zwift App||-|
|Works with Explore the World App||-|
|Resistance Levels||100 Levels||100 Levels|
|3 lb. Dumbbells Included|
|Warranty||Frame: 10 years; Mechanical Parts & Electronics: 3 years; Labor: 1 year||Frame: 5 years; Mechanical Parts, Electronics, & Labor: 1 year|
|First-Year Total Cost||$1,055 First-Year Total Cost
Save over $1,680
|$2,738 First-Year Total Cost|