- Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop
- Belt drive for a smooth, maintenance-free performance
- The best precision sealed bearings built for a lifetime of use
- Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Multiple position Handlebar
- Reversible SPD Toe Cage Pedal included
- Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen
- Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
- Flywheel: Precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Automotive-grade Kevlar-reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob.
- BOTTOM Bracket: Precision Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- SPD Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual sided pedals with toe cage.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Chrome plated steel with Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn, and Racing Ergo grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Floor Space: 43″ Long x 24″ Wide x 47″ High
- Box Dimensions: 44″ Long x 10″ Wide x 38″ High / Weight: 122 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 45″ Long x 24″ Wide x 48″ High / Weight: 109 lbs.
- Home Use: Lifetime Frame. 5 Year Parts. 2 Year Labor
- Light Commercial Use: 10 Year Frame. 1 Year Parts. 90 Days Labor (Up to 3 Hours Use Per Day)