The rhythm studio solution
Designed for the world's most popular rhythm classes, the new SC2 is the bike for the studio that wants to take advantage of the smoothest ride and make their awesome instructors shine.
- NEW Stages RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably
- Next-generation Stages SprintShift allows a big resistance change with a single touch
- No-fuss pop-pin height adjustment system gets your riders safely fit and on the bikes quickly and easily
- CarbonGlyde drive system, featuring the Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt, provides Stages' signature smooth ride
SC2 BIKE FEATURES
Gates® Carbon Drive™ Carbon Fiber Belt
- Backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty.
- Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience.
- NO lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive.
- Enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial.
- Unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
- Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustments.
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
Two minutes. That’s all it takes to dial in the ideal pop pin-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RhythmBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires.
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems.
- The pop pin height adjustment system creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
- RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably.
EcoSCRN CONSOLE *optional extra
On the SC2 & SC1, the console display is battery operated.
- Rider sees Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, and Distance
- USB data capture
- Useful for comparing efforts, the rider gets stage, current, and average data, which is very powerful info for training efficiently and effectively
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps). Data does not start to record or average during WARMUP stage (so total ride data is not skewed with poor warmup data)
STAGES POWER METER *optional extra
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
- The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
- The only indoor bike featuring Stages Power meter technology developed and refined in the professional peloton.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible).
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries.
- New in 2020: LED battery life indicator.
THE WORLD'S TOP STUDIOS CHOOSE SC2
The SC2 has become the bike of choice for the worlds top indoor cycling studios.
The SC2 comes standard with the following premium features:
- Bike Weight: 96 lbs (43 kg).
- Bike Dimensions: 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L). Built Height: 43" when fully retracted, 49" when fully extended.
- Frame Material & Construction: 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld.
- Frame Finish & Color: Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue.
- Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1.
- Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.
- Q-Factor: 158mm.
- Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminum Stages RhythmBar.
- Adjustment System: StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.
- Flywheel: High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted.
- Pedals: SPD & toe cage.
- Rider Fit Range: 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg).
- Power Measurement: Optional, not included; compatible with Stages Power meter and Stages Power standard battery powered console.