Stages takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Now your studio riders can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their fitness strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
The SC3 comes standard with the following premium features:
- Bike Weight: 96 lbs (43 kg).
- Bike Dimensions: 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L).
- Frame Material & Construction: 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld.
- Frame Finish & Color: Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue.
- Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fi ber belt.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1.
- Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, microadjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.
- Q-Factor: 158mm.
- Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar.
- Adjustment System: StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.
- Flywheel: High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted.
- Pedals: SPD & toe cage.
- Rider Fit Range: 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg).