- Model Number: 6960
- Overall Dimensions*: 21" w x 56.5" l x 40" h (53.3 x 143.5 x 102 cm)
- Overall Weight: 126 lbs (57.1 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 46 lbs (20.8 kg)
- Color: Frame: Star Trac Metallic Charcoal, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Warranty: Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Additionally, the Blade frame is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase against build up and propagation of rust. Flywheel assembly, brake knob assembly, handle bar assembly, seat post, and foot adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle bar post plastic sleeve, seat post plastic sleeve, bottom bracket assembly, seat saddle assembly and pop-pin assembly are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, chain, brake pad assembly, rubber frame guard, brass brake nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.
USA only. International warranties may vary. Factory-direct consumer warranty is 1 year on parts and labor.
- Iconic aluminum frame design offers lower overall weight and superior rust resistance.
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit.
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design.
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q-factor of 158 mm.
- 46 lbs (20.8 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and realistic riding experience.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport and movement.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment.
- High impact urethane rear stretch guard and step guards to prevent damage to frame from cleated cycling shoes.
- Accommodates riders 4' 10" (147.3 cm) to 6' 10" (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).