Stages Power Meter
Stages Power technology provides the most accurate results ensuring the truest ranking in even the most competitive group display workout. Now studio riders can benefit from the precision of the training with power. –because improvement begins with the right information. The most accurate, lightest weight measurement tool in cycling is changing the way we train. Unlike most fitness equipment power meters, Stages Power Meter is born from the needs of top professional cyclists. The Stages Power Meter captures the rider’s force at the bike’s crankarm, for accuracy to within +/-2.5% of actual output. Whether you’re counting calories or logging in-depth interval statistics, Stages Power technology provides the most accurate results ensuring the truest rankings even in the critical group display mode.
Stages SprintShift enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial.Stages SprintShift gives indoor cyclists instant control with our unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings.
- Instantaneous macro-level resistance change at the flick of a switch.
- Add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro adjustments
- Simplify your class with Stages SprintShift.
- Perfect for HIIT workouts
Stages state-of-the-art console doesn’t just display a rider’s power output. It uses it. Running on power generated by the rider, our unique Stages EcoSCRN display gives cyclists the incentive they need to keep pedaling - more data. The always-on backlight makes it easy to track numbers under any lighting conditions and vision-distorting efforts.
- Dyno-powered console for SC3
- No batteries needed - saves time and money
- Transfers ANT+™ workout data to a standard USB drive
The most efficient indoor cycling drive train also delivers the most natural road feel. To the seasoned rider the difference between outdoor and indoor training can make all the difference. Until now. The Stages CarbonGlyde System employs the Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt to deliver the most realistic outdoor road feel with none of the traditional chain drive maintenance–potentially saving owners thousands on every bike.
- Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt is backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty
- More efficient, easier to adjust and longer wearing than the inferior poly-v belts on the market
- 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter weighted high-inertia flywheel completes the drive system for incredibly smooth pedaling across all power levels
- The most efficient drive train found on an indoor cycling bike
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance. Two minutes. That’s all it takes to dial in the ideal FitLoc™-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RoadBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in perfect position for whatever the day’s ride calls
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment - 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride
- Tested to adjust up to 5 times faster than the standard twist-to-lock systems
- RoadBar offers more position options than traditional indoor bullhorn handlebars
- Accommodates a large range of heights, from approximately 4ft 10in to 6ft 10in.
- Maximum Rider Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: 15 Years
- Drive Belt: 10-Years
- Mechanical Systems: 3 Years
- Electronics: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 6 Months
Stages takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Now your studio riders can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their fitness strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
The SC3 comes standard with the following premium features:
- Bike Weight: 96 lbs (43 kg).
- Bike Dimensions: 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L).
- Frame Material & Construction: 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld.
- Frame Finish & Color: Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue.
- Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fi ber belt.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1.
- Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, microadjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.
- Q-Factor: 158mm.
- Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar.
- Adjustment System: StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.
- Flywheel: High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted.
- Pedals: SPD & toe cage.
- Rider Fit Range: 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg).
- Power Measurement: Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN display with selfgenerating power source.
The Stages Coach plans are all about the intensity profile and measurable progress. These plans are crafted with progress and performance in mind. Expect repeated blocks of intensities that are sure to 'raise the roof' of your cardiovascular fitness. All Stages Approved Coach Plans carefully consider work to recovery ratios and getting maximal improvement for your time.
Stages Mix plans are built around visual and audio artistry that will truly allow you to get fully immersed in the ride experience. The class experience is designed to attack targeted power zones like never before with the added motivation of a full tilt experience. The Experience is the main driver to immerse the rider but to still deliver real results.
- Accessories: Optional accessories include Aerobar, Dumbbell Holder, Media Shelf.
- Adjustable: FitLoc provides easy adjustments to seat and handlebar height and fore & aft positions
- Display: Fully immersive screen
- Feedback: Time, Cadence, Watts, Average Watts, Speed and more in the immersive display
- Pedals: SPD & Toe Cage
- Frame: Aluminium
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Resistance System: Unique SprintShift magnetic resistance system allows users to quickly jump resistance levels and use the traditional resistance knob for micro adjustments
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde belt drive system
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Q-Factor: 158mm
- Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminium Stages RoadBar
- Cooling Fan: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Connectivity: Ant+ and Bluetooth
- Has wheels: Yes
- Belt Type: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt
- Dimensions: 622 x 1104mm (W x L)
- Weight: 94.7lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 348lbs
- Frame: 15 years
- CarbonGlyde Carbon Fibre Belt: 10 years
- Mechanical System: 3 Years
- Electronics: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 6 Months
- Tablet: 1 yr standard.