Stages takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Now your studio riders can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their fitness strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
The SC3 comes standard with the following premium features:
- Bike Weight: 96 lbs (43 kg).
- Bike Dimensions: 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L).
- Frame Material & Construction: 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld.
- Frame Finish & Color: Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue.
- Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fi ber belt.
- Gear Ratio: 5:1.
- Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, microadjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.
- Q-Factor: 158mm.
- Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar.
- Adjustment System: StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.
- Flywheel: High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted.
- Pedals: SPD & toe cage.
- Rider Fit Range: 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg).
- Power Measurement: Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN display with selfgenerating power source.
The Stages Coach plans are all about the intensity profile and measurable progress. These plans are crafted with progress and performance in mind. Expect repeated blocks of intensities that are sure to 'raise the roof' of your cardiovascular fitness. All Stages Approved Coach Plans carefully consider work to recovery ratios and getting maximal improvement for your time.
Stages Mix plans are built around visual and audio artistry that will truly allow you to get fully immersed in the ride experience. The class experience is designed to attack targeted power zones like never before with the added motivation of a full tilt experience. The Experience is the main driver to immerse the rider but to still deliver real results.
- Accessories: Optional accessories include Aerobar, Dumbbell Holder, Media Shelf.
- Adjustable: FitLoc provides easy adjustments to seat and handlebar height and fore & aft positions
- Display: Fully immersive screen
- Feedback: Time, Cadence, Watts, Average Watts, Speed and more in the immersive display
- Pedals: SPD & Toe Cage
- Frame: Aluminium
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Resistance System: Unique SprintShift magnetic resistance system allows users to quickly jump resistance levels and use the traditional resistance knob for micro adjustments
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde belt drive system
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Q-Factor: 158mm
- Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminium Stages RoadBar
- Cooling Fan: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Connectivity: Ant+ and Bluetooth
- Has wheels: Yes
- Belt Type: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt
- Dimensions: 622 x 1104mm (W x L)
- Weight: 94.7lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 348lbs
- Frame: 15 years
- CarbonGlyde Carbon Fibre Belt: 10 years
- Mechanical System: 3 Years
- Electronics: 1 Year
- Wear Items: 6 Months
- Tablet: 1 yr standard.